It’s Monday! What are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is a chance to share with others what you have been reading and what you plan to read.
This week I finished the following books:
Books in Progress:
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn (audiobook)
- A Nation Worth Ranting About by Rick Mercer
- The Late, Lamented Molly Marx by Sally Koslow
- Beyond the Possible by Cecil Williams and Janice Mirikitani
Book Put Aside (for now):
- The Long Road Home: The Aftermath of the Second World War by Ben Shephard
It was another busy week for me at work but I think (fingers crossed) that the worst should be over by the end of this week and I can get my evenings and weekends back for reading! On the plus side, I haven’t really had time to buy new books (I did cave and buy my first books of the year on Monday) so my piles are not growing too much.
When I do get some free time I am going to take inspiration from kimbofo at Reading Matters and sort out my TBR shelves. I know there are some books on there I will never read so I’d best cut my losses and get rid of them. I think the book sale committee at my local library will be very happy with what I will be sending their way!
What are you reading this week?