Well after a fairly slow start to October I did manage to finish the month with a better sense of accomplishment. I still don’t think I read as many books as I normally do in a month, but I felt I got my reading “mojo” back. Let’s hope it continues through November, where the cooler weather makes curling up with a book the ideal form of relaxation.
What will I be reading in November?
For Reading Groups:
- Hamlet’s BlackBerry: Building a Good Life in the Digital Age by William Powers (I did finally start this one and will have it done & reviewed in November – I promise!)
- Falling for Me: How I Learned French, Hung Curtains, Travelled to Seville and Fell in Love by Anna David
- Stasiland: Stories from Behind the Berlin Wall by Anna Funder
- Fiction: When She Woke by Hillary Jordan
- Non-Fiction: Would you believe there was a 3-way tie? I think I’ll start with In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson, and if I have time I’ll pick up Mennonite in a Little Black Dress and The Checklist Manifesto
I’m starting to look out for challenges for 2012 — if you see any that sound interesting please let me know!
What will you be reading in November?