It’s time once again for you to help me decide what books I should take off of my overwhelming to-read shelves and read right away.
Last month I was so pleased with your fiction choice, Cutting for Stone, that I can’t wait to find out what fiction you will pick for me to read in November. The options are three new releases that I’ve heard good things about and which are sitting patiently on my shelf:
- On Canaan’s Side by Sebastian Barry
- When She Woke by Hillary Jordan
- The Cat’s Table by Michael Ondaatje
I still have not started October’s non-fiction pick, Carrots ‘n’ Cake, but I still have a week left in the month and it’s not a long book. Here are the non-fiction options for Novembe
- In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
- Mennonite in a Little Black Dress by Rhoda Janzen
- The Checklist Manifesto by Atul Gawande
Voting will be open until Sunday, October 30.