Bookish things of note for June:
- I will be attending The Printers’ Row Lit Fest in downtown Chicago on Saturday June 4. The schedule arrived this week and I’ve already circled a few panels I’m looking forward to (and put aside a few $ for some new books!)
- I will once again be participating in the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop, hosted by Judith at leeswammes that will run from June 25-29. I still haven’t figured out what I will be offering, but be sure to stay tuned!
In the meantime, here is what I have on the reading agenda for the month:
For Reading Groups:
- A Visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan (who will be calling in to our discussion!)
- Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
For Reading Challenges:
- French Lessons by Ellen Sussman
- The Most Beautiful Walk in the World by John Baxter
- Quarantine: Stories by Rahul Mehta
What are your June reading plans?