It’s Monday – What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at bookjourney to allow us to share with others in the book-loving cyberworld what is on our reading plates.
This week I finished the following books:
- A Mountain of Crumbs by Elena Gorokhova
- Nothing to Envy: Ordinary Lives in North Korea by Barbara Demick
- The High Road by Terry Fallis
Books in Progress:
- Don Quixote, by Miguel de Cervantes, translated by Edith Grossman
- The Great Typo Hunt: Two Friends Changing the World, One Correction at a Time by Jeff Deck and Benjamin D. Herson
- The Tortilla Curtain by T.C. Boyle
Book Abandoned (for now):
- Bloodlands: Europe Between Hitler and Stalin by Timothy Snyder. I was just not in the frame of mind to continue reading about Stalin’s efforts to kill Ukrainians; to say nothing about Hitler’s antics.
What are you reading this week?