Spring is almost here! Yay! I actually don’t mind winter so much (I’m Canadian, eh?) but at this time of year I’m quite ready for the warmer weather.
I was able to get a fair amount of reading done in February, and I hope I will be able to keep up the pace in March:
For Reading Groups:
For Reading Challenges:
- The High Road by Terry Fallis
- The Tortilla Curtain by T.C. Boyle
- Molly Fox’s Birthday by Deirdre Madden
- Breakfast with Buddha by Roland Merullo
- Finn by Jon Clinch
- Private Life by Jane Smiley
- Heart of Lies by M.L. Malcolm (I felt embarassed when she commented on this post so I think I should move this one near the top of the pile!)
- Any number of other books off my tbr shelves
What do you plan on reading in March?