Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and The Bookish. This week they want to know about the top 10 books we just had to buy…. but are still sitting on the bookshelf.
This is one topic where I could probably do a top 100 list (my name is Suzanne and I am a bookaholic), but I will keep it to 10 and I will also refer you to the books I am reading for the 2011 TBR Pile Challenge.
- How to Live, or A Life of Montaigne by Sarah Bakewell
- The Dead Beat by Marilyn Johnson
- First Comes Love, Then Comes Malaria by Eve Brown-Waite
- The Great Typo Hunt by Jeff Deck & Benjamin D Herson
- Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
- Annexed by Sharon Dogar
- Postcards from a Dead Girl by Kirk Farber
- Heart of Lies by M.L. Malcolm
- Heidegger’s Glasses by Thaisa Frank
- A Kind of Intimacy by Jenn Ashworth
I plan to read all of these — really!