Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This week we are asked to list the 10 books we resolve to read in 2011.
I have about 30 books I have resolved to read for the challenges in which I am participating, but there are several other books on the ol’ to-read pile that I am eager to get to. So, in no particular order, here are the books I resolve to read in 2011:
- Skippy Dies by Paul Murray
- The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
- The Cookbook Collector by Allegra Goodman
- The Distant Hours by Kate Morton
- Possession by A.S. Byatt
- The Great Typo Hunt by Jeff Deck and Benjamin D. Herson
- Bloodlands: Europe Between Hitler and Stalin by Timothy Snyder
- Nine Lives: In Search of the Sacred in Modern India by William Dalrymple
- How to Live by Sarah Bakewell
- A Kind of Intimacy by Jenn Ashworth
Have you read any of these titles? What are you resolving to read this year?