Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s question is to list the top 10 characters with whom you would want to be BFF’s.
- Lisbeth Salander (from Stieg Larsson’s Millenium trilogy): She’s not a very friendly person, but I’d totally want her to be on my side rather than be the enemy. And I wouldn’t mind learning a few things from her …
- Rebecca Brandon (nee Bloomwood) (from Sophie Kinsella’s Shopaholic series): Yeah, she’s flaky, and downright annoying at times, but I do think she’d be a lot of fun to hang around with; and it goes without saying that she would be a wonderful shopping companion.
- Renee and Paloma (from Muriel Barbery’s The Elegance of the Hedgehog): We could sit and talk for hours about anything and everything.
- Nancy Drew: I wanted to be Nancy Drew when I was a kid, and I think I still do.
- The gang in the 100 Acre Wood: because I don’t think you could ever be sad with that group (yep, even Eeyore makes me smile)