It’s hard to believe it is already November — the weather is cooling off, the days are getting shorter, and the holidays are fast approaching, but there is always plenty of reading to be done!
My book club reads for this month are:
- Strength in What Remains by Tracy Kidder
- Silas Marner by George Eliot
- Nectar in a Sieve by Kamala Markandaya
- Michelangelo & the Pope’s Ceiling by Ross King
Blogger Recommendations this month are:
- Tulip Fever by Deborah Moggach (recommended by leeswammes)
- Annexed by Sharon Dogar (recommended by see scoot read)
I am also going to get started on War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy, which is my Classics group’s January book for discussion. When I do begin I will post my progress.
Aside from these books I will certainly work through my TBR piles (that thing I mentioned last month about not buying books? yeah, didn’t happen). I have to spend some time organizing them so I can be reminded of what is there, but I’d really much rather spend the time reading …..
Oh, and later this month will be my one year blogiversary! I’m thinking of offering some sort of giveaway, so stay tuned!